Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Training at the Studio...members wanted!



This new training facility needs members. Currently there are four of us, more would be better.Its located a couple of miles outside St Ives. Tuesday evening is a good time to come along. Contact me through the blog and I'll give you directions etc.
For those who are interested, our Moon Board currently has Setup 01 and Setup 02 giving us 12 graded problems from the Moon Climbing website in the Font 6C to 8A range. the Moon Board is 40 degrees off vertical and the other board is an Uncarved Bloc board (same as the one at Porkelis,for those that have been there) that is 50ish degrees off vertical. Electricity and use of on site toilet/running water is a good selling point too.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Definitely interested now my shoulder injury seams to be on the mend. Would love directions.

Cheers ,

Dave.

stevie p said...

Yeh just moved too Redruth , going off my nut here not climbing, directions and climbing buddies please email me Fast

ste

stevenpaynter@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i'm intrested too, looking nice for me, directions - ssac@poczta.fm

wojtek

Bloc said...

There are a few that want to check out the wall and its hard to find so i reckon the best thing is that we meet somewhere and drive up together.I propose meeeting at St Ives tesco carpark by the recycling, I have a green VW transporter. The wall is a a couple of miles from there.

How does next tuesday at 7.00pm sound?

cheers Andy

Anonymous said...

Sounds good man, see you then.

Anonymous said...

Hi

Sounds interesting to me too. Would it be possible to join in? With rarety of climbing walls down that end and summer over now, looks like a great opportunity. Could I have more details?
Cheers

Cécile

Bloc said...

Hi Cecile

Drop me your email address and I'll let you have some details.

Anonymous said...

cecilefrenchie@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers
Cécile

Anonymous said...

H you guys meeting this tuesday?

Anonymous said...

Hi

Is the meeting at the wall this tuesday on tescos car park?

steve

Anonymous said...

it sounds really interesting. would it be possible to have more info, about who the wall is open to, prices and how to get there, etc.

Anonymous said...

Would it be possible to make a visit at some point as my wife's parents live near Truro? We are down from Sheffield this weekend and I would love to climb at some point. We also make holds BTW so could always bring you some samples ;)

You can contact us at www.slapholds.com

Cheers

Dylan